Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dilemma.

2010--- election time! I'm not yet registered.registration will be closed probably by October. I'm having this dilemma if I will vote for the coming elections. as of now, I don't like any of the popping names vying for the presidency. so for now, i decided not to register.

My grandma keeps on reminding me to go to the municipal hall to get a voter's ID. i just said "yes" for the sake of saying it. i also remember grandma's line -- "if you'll not vote, the government will not recognize you"-- this statement has good point. Since the government provides its people benefits or whatsoever. BUT I'm looking for HONEST government officials whom I could trust my vote. As what my classmate have said, "a vote would mean a trust". I voted you because I trusted you--that you could be a good model to your people and will be able to implement programs that do not promote corruption in any way. I know, I'm being very unrealistic with this, but is this not what we want?
who want to have a government which is corrupt, inconsiderate and greedy? no one, i guess.

I'm not a PRO or OPP-government. This is just my opinion people. I'm a youth and I expect so much from the government, what it could instore for us in the future.
xoxo. malditacath.

3 comments:

  1. cath thank you!!! kapag sinipag ka pa neh. hhaha. khit nmn sa blog mo c lola pa ung bida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhah! welcome. dapat ba ung 3 blogs mo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa. ung 2 pa nyan aaa. hahaha. thanks!!! pti ung iba mong frends pamagcomment mo neh. haha
    daanin mo nlng sa bola! magaling ka nmng mangbola. haha

    ReplyDelete