Sunday, July 12, 2009

LIFE is BEAUTIFUL.

I thank God for giving me life. THANK YOU LORD. :)

HE gave me a beautiful family.
He gave me wonderful grandparents, who cared for me and guide me. He gave me responsible and loving parents--that raised me properly. He gave me a brother, whom I can talk to with anything. He gave me awesome aunts and uncles to remind me. He gave me cousins to bond with. recently, He gave us a bouncing baby girl--mielle! i love you my beautiful cousin! :)

He gave me friends I can laugh with.
He gave me wonderful friends that i could talk until we all drop. :) He gave me unsderstanding and supportive friends. He gave me God-fearing friends whom i could get strength. Thank you God. :)


Life is so beautiful.
Treasure every moment of it.


xoxo. malditacath.



No comments:

Post a Comment