Wednesday, November 4, 2009

random thoughts :)


2nd day of my duty on the delivery room for the second semester. i need to complete 5 cases of actual, 5 assists and 5 cordcare. i still need cases!! so not to have my completion duty on my christmas break :) XD 







2nd day of bonding with my new groupmates. so far, we're getting pretty well and hopefully for the rest of the semester :) no major conflicts please :)



3rd day of reminiscing the moment. hihi ^^. i can't help but smile when i remember that day! XD ooops! blush blush. ^^ i'm quite easy to please especially if i like the person. haha. we have plans to meet that day with some friends but S wasn't able to show up, so i end up meeting N with his friend B :) i was shocked when he called me asking where am i and telling me to meet them ^^ aaw! 


 
beans were spilled--shocked. this morning i was able to chat with a friend and found out some things that made me think and just said "wow! really?!" 












**HE'S JUST SO SWEET AND SOMETIMES IT'S TOO BAD FOR MY HEART. hahaha. ^^.

xoxo. malditacath.

No comments:

Post a Comment