Thursday, July 31, 2014

BACK.


Finally, decided to check my old blog and here I am -- hooked. Hopefully it will be the same as before that I have the drive to check and write entries again. I mean, nonsense blogs. :P 

Looking back, it was 2 or 3 years already that I've written my last entry, how time flies so fast, eh? And now, here I am on the other side of the world, back reading all these funny entries. Even I still couldn't believe that I'm living here, working and paying my own bills. Ugh. And of course, CHASING MY DREAM. <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

Okaaaay. Now, let's enumerate the changes that incurred within the last 3 years:
-at the other side of mother earth
-found my great love. heart. heart. <3 font="">
-working, earning and paying bills
-oh, still studying. yep.
-still dealing with my weight gain BUT this lady is back on track again ;)
-sucking up with food still, of course. who wouldnt, right? (shawarma, filipino food, street food, pho, chocolates, cheesecakes and a billion more) :p
-drinks coffee a lot than usual---it started here when I drank a cup of Tim Horton's. 
-grown up. ;) 

Isn't it a nonsense blog? HAHA. Actually, it is. :p 

xoxo. malditacath.

No comments:

Post a Comment